Looking for ideas for a fun evening out, struggling to find that perfect gift for a loved one or simply want to learn more about floristry? Why not try your hand at one of our Christmas Floristry Workshops?
Christmas Wreath Workshops 2020
Wednesday 25th November: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday 26th November: 6pm - 7:30pm
Wednesday 2nd December: 6pm - 7:30pm
Wednesday 2nd December: 7:45pm - 9:15pm
Thursday 3rd December: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday 3rd December: 7:45pm - 9:15pm
Wednesday 9th December: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday 10th December: 6pm - 7:30pm
Details and Additional Information
- Please be aware that when booking online the cost displayed is £20 per person, this is just a deposit to secure your place on the workshop, the final payment of £25 is then due on arrival at the workshop.
- This £20 deposit is non-refundable, if you decide to cancel your booking you will not be refunded the deposit.
- If The Flowerstalk have to cancel the event under any unforeseen circumstances, your deposit will be refunded to you.
- We will be following the current covid government guidelines at the time of the event, therefore this may mean you will be required to wear a mask (unless you are medically exempt) and adhere to social distancing rules.
- To help keep our workshop attendees and staff as safe as possible we will be using all space available to run the workshops to aid social distancing, therefore we have chosen to use part of the sheltered area outside the front of our shop to run part of the workshop from, this means that you may want to bring a coat as it could possibly be a bit chilly.
- We will provide refreshements for you to enjoy but please ask a member of staff if you would like something so we can serve drinks and snacks as safely as possible.
- All tools, equipment and surfaces will be sanitised before use and again after use.
- All wreath making materials are provided by The Flowerstalk so you just have to bring yourself!
- You can book a place online via our website, by card payment over the phone or pop in to see us at the shop.
- We hope to see you there! Please do not hesistate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns regarding the workshops.